Monday, September 26, 2011

Finally... 40.

It has been the most wonderful weekend, filled with simple celebrations and surrounded by friends.  I am grateful to have several other luncheons and special things this week.  I feel wrapped in love by all the messages, Facebook posts, cards, and gifts I received.  But the best part, what has set upon me most heavy - is that time is truly the greatest gift you can give someone.  Time to spend with them, time you've thought of them - it is by far the best gift of all.

I could update again from my list of goals for the year, but it feels more important to round this milestone with just THANKS.  Thanks for walking these months with me.  It isn't the end of something, but a great new adventure up ahead. I am thankful for every day I'm alive and sharing life with those friends and family I am so blessed to have.

My cup runneth over.

No comments:

Post a Comment