Friday, October 22, 2010

Reschedule

29.  Have a physical. 

Okay, so weeks ago I had bitten the proverbial bullet and planned to have a physical.  Here's the update - I cancelled in September and rescheduled elsewhere and couldn't get in until November.  Something came up with my daughter and I needed to reschedule the November appointment - still a few weeks away.  But - they didn't have another opening until January.  January?  Really?  I questioned that physicals take two months to schedule, and the short story is the attendant hung up on me.  So... I went back to Dr. #1 and got in a day earlier than I had planned to in November!  Which I am now following up immediately with a dental cleaning, which is followed up immediately with a dermatological facial (not nearly as fun as it sounds) - and to top off the end of the day, an orthodontist appointment for my daughter.  Yes, all 4 appointments will be in one day.  Might as well knock it all out at once and get all the dread over with in one swoop!

Wish me luck.  And health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment